Congratulations on your engagement! Your consideration to host your wedding celebration at Beringer Vineyards is very exciting to hear.The Beringer estate provides a unique glimpse into Napa Valley's past.
Graced with stately 19th century architecture and verdant gardens, Beringer is not only one of the most beautiful properties in California's wine country, but as the longest continuously operating winery in Napa.
The estate is sure to be the perfect back drop to the wedding of your dreams.
JULY 2016 - JUNE 2017
SITE FEE AND STANDARD EVENT TIMES:
90 maximum indoor
120 maximum outdoor
SITE FEE INCLUDES:
- 5 hours of event time
- Exclusive use of the Hudson House grounds and main floor
- Wedding Couple Ready Rooms included from 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Valet service on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Additional time may be added to the beginning of your event for $1,000/hour
- All catering & rentals including tables and chairs, dance floor, etc. must be arranged by client
- Outdoor amplified music allowed until 10:00pm
- All wines served must be Beringer label wines purchased through the Beringer Event Sales Coordinator. Minimum purchase 3 cases.
- Sparkling wine and beer of your choice may be brought in with no additional corkage fee
- A professional wedding planner is required and must provide at minimum, a partial planning package
- We require a caterer chosen from our preferred list