BERINGER BROTHERS FATHERS DAY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE INCLUDED IN ANY PRIZES.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Beringer Brothers Fathers Day Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company (“Sponsor”), 555 Gateway Dr., Napa, CA, 94558.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on May 22, 2020 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 21, 2020, at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Contest Period”). After the close of the Contest Period, submissions will be judged (“Judging Phase”) and winners will be notified by July 3, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Winners will receive their prizes by July 24, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor, the third party responsible for the administration of this Contest (“Administrator”), and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively, “Contest Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, sibling, child and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, all lineal descendants, including those by adoption, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), state alcoholic beverage manufacturers, distributors, and retailers and employees of state or local alcohol beverage agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Contest is void in Puerto Rico, United States territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
To participate in the Contest, an eligible entrant must also already have or create an email address that is not already affiliated with a Zoom Pro account.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winners will be required to provide proof of age, identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. If an entrant enters the Contest from a mobile device, the entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the entrant for applicable data charges. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants should review their mobile device’s capabilities for specific app instructions.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: During the Contest Period, an entrant must log on to his/her Instagram or Facebook account and post an image of the entrant and his/her father or father figure, including a mention of @BeringerBros and the hashtag #Contest OR enter through Facebook's one-click lead submission process. An entrant must also follow the “BeringerBros” Instagram or Facebook account (“Entry”). You must make sure the “Photos Are Private” option in the account settings on your Instagram or Facebook account are set to “OFF”.
By submitting an Entry and using the mention @BeringerBros and hashtag #contest, entrant hereby agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees that his or her entry conforms to the entry guidelines and restrictions set forth below (“Entry Requirements”). Each entrant hereby understands and agrees that, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, his/her Entry may be posted to any of Sponsor’s social media properties and/or websites, and/or other websites or social media accounts associated with the Contest or Sponsor. Submitting an Entry constitutes entrant’s grant to Sponsor, its parents and affiliates, and the employees, officers, directors, licensees, designees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Grantees”), of a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, post, distribute, publish or create derivative works from and display the Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional, advertising, public relations, trade show and/or marketing purposes, without further compensation, notification or permissions of any kind except where prohibited by law. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the nonexclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Entry. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify Entries to remove any third party intellectual property. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Entry for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. The displaying of an Entry on any website/social media platform does not constitute verification of eligibility or compliance with these Official Rules and all Entries and entrants remain subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Posting of an Entry in the gallery does not indicate any Judges Score (as further described in Section 5 of these Official Rules).
Entrants agree that Sponsor has the right, but not the obligation, to use and/or otherwise display the Entries as set forth above, and that if such Entries are, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, displayed on any website/social media platform, such Entries may be subject to third party comments that will be publicly viewable, and further, such Entries may also be saved, shared, and/or further e-mailed by such third parties on the internet or otherwise.
Entry Limit: Each entrant may submit only one (1) Entry during an Entry Phase. Entrants attempting to use multiple identities or Instagram/Facebook accounts may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Entry Guidelines and Restrictions: Each Photo Entry:
- Must be submitted during the Contest Period;
- Must contain a photograph of the entrant and his/her father or father figure;
- Must be the entrant’s original content;
- Must contain the mention @BeringerBros and hashtag #contest;
- Must be posted to an Instagram or Facebook account that follows the BeringerBros Instagram or Facebook account;
- Must follow the instructions and comply with these Official Rules;
- Must have permission from any individual identifiable in any photograph besides the entrant. Entrant must be able to provide written proof of permission from any identifiable individual upon Sponsor’s request. All individuals in any photograph must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, blur any item that violates the foregoing and enter the Entry;
- Must not prominently feature any third party logos or marks. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, blur any item that violates the foregoing and enter the Entry;
- Must not include personally identifiable information, with the exception of names and social media handles;
- Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, violent, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
- Must not contain any express or implied commercial endorsement of an entity other than the Sponsor;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes illegal drug use, alcohol abuse, or other illegal activity;
- Must not contain material or statements that promote use of alcohol by minors, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Contest;
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created.
NOTE: By submitting an Entry, each entrant agrees that his/her Entry conforms to the Entry Requirements set forth above and that Sponsor or Administrator may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify him/her from the Contest if Sponsor decides that his/her Entry fails to conform to the such requirements or any other provision of these Official Rules.
Each entrant acknowledges that other Entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Entry that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Entry. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
Any Entry that does not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contains prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, will be disqualified, and if posted on websites and/or platforms related to this Contest, removed there from.
Sponsor grants entrants a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to use Sponsor’s name, product, trademarks and logos as related to the Beringer brand (collectively, “Sponsor’s IP”) for the sole purpose of entering this Contest. Entrants are not permitted to make any other use of Sponsor’s IP under any circumstances, and have no other rights whatsoever in the Sponsor’s IP. In addition, By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that: (a) all rights, titles and interests in Sponsor’s IP, and all goodwill related thereto, belong exclusively to Sponsor, (b) entrant has not and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights, (c) no rights, titles or interests in and to the Sponsor’s IP, except for the limited license granted to entrant in these Official Rules, are transferred or created hereby, (d) Sponsor’s IP rights are valid and enforceable, and that entrant will do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of Sponsor’s IP in any forum, and (e) the use of Sponsor’s IP is permitted only for the purpose of making a submission in this Contest and any use of Sponsor’s IP (whether in an Entry or otherwise) that exceeds the scope of this limited license infringes the rights of Sponsor and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor.
- JUDGING PHASE, AND SELECTION OF WINNERS: During the Judging Phase all eligible Entries received in the Contest Period will be judged by a panel of qualified judges (“Judges”) to determine thirty-one (31) potential winners. The Judges will score each Entry according to the following weighted judging criteria (collectively, “Judging Criteria”): (i) Public Appeal: 20%; (ii) Creativity: 23% (iii) Relevance to Fathers Day: 23%; and (iv) Brand Appeal: 34%. The Entries that receive the 31 highest scores from the Judges will be deemed winners. In the event of a tie in determining the 31 winners, all tied Entries will be reviewed by the Judges and the Entry with the highest score in “Brand Appeal” will be named a potential winner. In the event of a further tie, the Entry with the higher score in “Creativity” will be named a potential winner. In the event of a further tie, the Entry with the higher score in “Relevance to Theme of the Contest” will be named a potential winner. In the event of a further tie, the still tied Entries will be re-judged by a new panel of Judges using the criteria above. In no event will there be more than thirty-one (31) potential winners.
Upon completion of the Judging Phase in the Contest, the thirty-one (31) potential winners’ winning Entries will be scored again by a new panel of Judges using the same criteria as set forth above. The Entry that receives the highest score from the new panel of Judges will be deemed the potential “Grand Prize Winner.” In the event of a tie, the same tie breakers as set forth above will be applied to determine the one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner. In no event will there be more than one (1) Grand Prize Winner in the entire Contest. The remaining 30 Winners will be considered “First Prize Winners.”
Each winner is considered a potential Winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Decisions of the Sponsor, Administrator and Judges are final and binding.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
- First Prizes (30): Each First Prize Winner will receive a three-month Zoom Pro membership (“Prize”). No more than thirty (30) Prizes are available during the Contest.
Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize Winner will receive a twelve (12) month Zoom Pro membership. No more than one (1) Grand Prize is available during the Contest.
The use of the Zoom Pro membership is subject to the terms and conditions set forth thereon which shall govern the use of the membership. Use of the membership constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions so each winner should read the terms and conditions on the membership carefully.
- ARV: The ARV of each First Prize is US$44.97. The total ARV of all First Prizes available in the Contest is US$1,349.10. The ARV of the Grand Prize is US$179.88.
- General Prize Conditions: In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received), Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes as the Entry that received the highest Judges Score, or for the Grand Prize. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household for the entire Contest. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of prize or force majeure. No substitutions, cash equivalents or transfers of a prize permitted by a winner. Neither Sponsor, Administrator or any Contest Entities shall be responsible for any inability of a winner to accept or use any portion of a prize for any reason. Federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility. The Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and may be required to sign and return a rights transfer document within five (5) days of prize notification. Additionally, a potential winner may be required to submit releases from any and all third parties appearing in their respective Entry.
Each potential winner will be notified at his/her Instagram or Facebook account via an Instagram or Facebook Direct Message from BeringerBros by July 3, 2020 and must respond with his/her complete first and last name, e-mail address that is not already associated with a Zoom Pro account, complete mailing address, daytime telephone number, and date of birth within 48 hours from the timestamp of the Sponsor’s message. Each potential Winner must respond to the notification via Instagram or Facebook Direct Message service within 48 hours of the notification being made by Sponsor or the prize may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be forfeited. Prizes in the form of a Zoom Pro log-in will be emailed to verified Winners within fifteen (15) business days from date of verification.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Contest e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail or prize e-mail to a spam or junk folder. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, fails to respond to Sponsor’s notification on Instagram or Facebook within 48 hours, or declines to accept a prize, Sponsor or Administrator is unable to contact a potential winner, or any prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited. If the Sponsor wishes to select an alternative potential First Prize winner, Sponsor will select this alternative potential winner as the entrant who submitted the Entry with the next-highest Judges Score. If the Sponsor wishes to select an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner, Sponsor will select this alternative potential Grand Prize Winner as the winner who submitted the Entry with the next-highest Judges Score. Each potential winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Contest entrants agree that the Contest Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any Contest-related website(s). The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest and/or accepting or using a prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any Entries in excess of the stated limit or for Entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such Entries may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable including the selection of the winners from among eligible Entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, winners will be determined at the Entries that received the highest Judges Scores, as determined by the Judges.
By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Contest, including but not limited to any Contest-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s Entry, participation or inability to participate in the Contest, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Contest materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Contest, (g) human error, (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any Entry, (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant, (j) interruption or inability to access the Contest, any Contest-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (k) any damage to entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Contest and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest, (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (n) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), or (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Contest, including any contest related website and prizes, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR CONTEST ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
Further, entrants hereby waive all rights, to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket costs; and (ii) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Contest Entities and/or any other party shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Contest and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Contest other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion that an entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple e-mail addresses, accounts, multiple identities, proxy servers or like methods, all of that entrant’s Entries (if any) will be declared null and void, and that entrant will be ineligible to win a prize.
Also, if it is discovered that any entrant attempts to receive additional Entries in excess of the stated limitation, that entrant may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Contest. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Instagram or Facebook account used to submit such Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Contest will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s interpretation of these Official Rules is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All Entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and Contest details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Beringer Bros Fathers Days Contest – Winners List Request – 300 Lakeside Dr, Fl 25, Oakland, CA 94612 Winners List requests must be received by July 31, 2020.
Sponsor: Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company, 555 Gateway Dr., Napa, CA, 94558,
Beringer Brothers is a registered trademark of Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company. All Rights Reserved.
Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC. All rights reserved.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook, and Instagram and Facebook do not have any responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Contest or prizes.