Glass or stainless steel bowl
1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1 English cucumber, seeded and chopped
1/2 red onion, chopped
3 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
For the Garnish:
Chopped red onion
1. Process the pineapple in a food processor until smooth.
2. Remove from processor and place in a glass or stainless steel bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients (except the garnish) to the processor and puree until smooth.
4. Add the pineapple to this mix and give all a final blending.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (up to 24) before serving
Serve in a shot glass with garnish.