4 oz. fresh baby arugula
2 fresh peaches cut in half and pitted
4 oz. fresh local (if possible) chevre
1 oz. fresh sage minced
1 1/2 oz. white peach balsamic vinegar
1 oz. extra virgin olive oil plus 1 tsp.
1. Heat a grill plate to almost smoking.
2. Brush peaches with 1 tsp. olive oil on the fruit side.
3. Place face down on the grill plate and sear until nicely marked.
4. Set aside and assemble the rest of the salad.
5. Place all other ingredients into a mixing bowl then drizzle with vinegar and oil add salt and pepper to taste.