Glass or stainless steel bowl
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
For the Garnish:
- 1/2 avocado
- Chopped red onion
- Crème fraiche
- Process the pineapple in a food processor until smooth.
- Remove from processor and place in a glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients (except the garnish) to the processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the pineapple to this mix and give all a final blending.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (up to 24) before serving.
Serve in a shot glass with garnish.