- 4 oz. Point Reyes blue cheese or other favored brand at room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 4 oz. unsalted butter room temperature
- Place blue cheese, cream cheese, and butter in the bowl of a food processor and blend until well creamed together. Remove from bowl and place on a large sheet of parchment paper spreading lengthwise. Roll paper and contents into a tight tube. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove steaks from refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Salt the steaks and brush grill with oil. Grill the steaks 3 1/2-5 minutes per side turning once for medium.
- Top with a slice of blue cheese butter.
Enjoy with Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon!